Thursday, February 2, 2012

JUMP START TO TAYLOR FANS:)

I'm ineligible to pursue something i am longing to do for i have a iota quantity
...............................................................................................................................
Okay, hey everyone:) I think of blogging as high school, if you speak your mind, people will talk...........
Also because followers are your clique, the popular girls have tons of followers and those of us who have very few feel like outsiders. Well i know we are all destined to be popular. But i am asking you a favor.

I Want blog followers just as much as the next blogger. But here is what makes me different, i want people who share my interest and feel the same inspirited way i do when i hear Taylor swift sing. so what i was thinking was if you were not busy one day you could talk to your blogger friends and get them interested in reading my blog. offer applies to all. If you are reading this and not following then follow and join the contest. make sure you give me a list of people you told to follow your blog once they follow so i can give u your prize. the prize pics will be posted  tomorrow:) More details on the contest tommorrow. Comment below if you are interested:)

5 comments:

  1. I'll do it :) When's the deadline?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I finally did it ! Sorry it took so long. Here's the people I invited:
    Kels @ theflipflopfarmgirl.blogspot.com
    Abby @ jesusrules13.blogspot.com
    Leah @ foreverwithgod.blogspot.com
    Francesca @ sunshinemoonlightphotography8.blogspot.com
    Olivia @ amusingmeforeternity.blogspot.com
    & Shelley @ beingshelley1.blogspot.com
    There you go! I hope some of them follow:D
    -Mina;)

    ReplyDelete