Thursday, February 23, 2012

Double delay!! And yes a reason this time.

Ok so I know i am almost a week over and I have been totally behind on my updates. And I shouldn't be depriving you of valuable information lol. So I have a reason I was in walt Disney world for a week but I'm here on the air port waiting for my flight. Which is delayed. For about 3 hours. So I won't be gong anywher for abut 40 mins. So sinse I'm on a device tht won't Allow pics to be uploaded here is a link toa video of taylor swift singing the national anthem at age 11. Enjoy and wish Me luck on a safe flight home. :) shutting it down for the night. Xoxo sweet dreams of Taylor swift concerts and happy music. :)
Oh I almost forgot here is ur link lol. Like the important part. Like duh they want the video they don't wanna hear about u life.
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_R0g3GoJh8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment