Monday, September 5, 2011

ENTERING A CONTEST AND TO LET YA KNOW.....

ok so 1st i wanna let ya know that for sum reason i cannot comment back to you guys because it ALWAYS  logs me out but thanks 4 commenting!! second if you go to minaseverydaylife.blogspot.com you will see a topic for a contest. so here is my picture and you can use this as an example even though it's my entry!!! kk here: the contest is about your fave things.

in this photo i have
1.Taylor swift poster- i <3 taylor swift and this is a pretty pic:)
2. i  have nerds because i <3 candy:)
3. i have a notebook ( behind the candy) bcuz i <3 to write. stories, songs, ideas or just anything!
4. i have money bcuz i <3 shopping!
5.i have lotion bcuz i like having soft skin:P
6. i have my cell phone bcuz it is my life.. :)
7. i have my computer bcuz.. i <3 it and the internet!!
kk sooo yea!! ENTER!!

1 comment: